Will your student organization be traveling? Near or far, it’s never too early to connect with us. Help us help you. The Student Involvement and Leadership Center has many resources to share that can make your travel a smooth experience.
Do you want some peace of mind in your planning phase? Review Section V of the Student Organization Handbook: Student Organization Travel to learn more about travel resources and Boise State guidelines.
Questions about the Travel process? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 208-426-1223.
Travel as an Organization
If you give enough notice, your organization can really go somewhere:
Four weeks before domestic travel | Eight weeks before international
To do this you start by submitting an Event Request
- Login to OrgSync
- Go to your organization’s portal
- Click on the “Events” tab
- Click on the green “Create an event” button to the right
- Fill out as much information as you know about your travel (date, time, location)
- On the next page, when prompted select “Travel – Domestic” or “Travel – International”
- Finish and submit
- You’ll hear back from us within 2 business days of your request to schedule a meeting with a Student Involvement staff member to discuss details and make travel arrangements
Drive a personal vehicle: Each driver completes the Private Vehicle Information Form, also found on OrgSync
Enterprise Rentals: The Student Involvement and Leadership Center will make the reservation for you and can get you a special rate. Please complete the Private Vehicle Information Form, also found on OrgSync.
Boise State Motor Pool: Visit Boise State’s Motor Pool website to learn more about costs and submit a reservation request directly to them. You may also call at 208-426-7275.