Planning an activity, fundraiser, meeting, or travel for your organization?
Your first step is to submit an event request in OrgSync.
With the event request you can:
- Request rooms/space on campus online
- Get hands-on support with event planning
- Streamline the planning process
- Save time and avoid confusion with forms
- Have a centralized calendar of other student events to help with scheduling and promotion
Who should submit?
If you have admin access to your organization’s portal you can submit an event request.
What should I submit?
- Organization events or activities
- Traveling with your organization
- Meetings (only one event request needed for recurring meetings)
- Tables on the Quad
When should I submit?
Each type of event is unique. Take a look at our suggested timeline to see how much time we need to be able to assist you, and to be sure your student organization has time to plan and implement the event.
Here’s how to create an event:
- Log in to OrgSync.
- Go to your organization’s portal.
- Select the Events tab.
- Select the Create an event button.
- Fill out as much information as you can. You can edit after you submit.
You’ll hear back from us within 2 business days of your request to help you with next steps and/or to confirm your event.
Here’s a video tutorial on the whole process: