EVENT PLANNING JUST GOT EASIER
Planning an activity, fundraiser, meeting, or travel for your organization?
Your first step is to submit an event request in OrgSync.
With the event request you can:
- Request rooms/space on campus online
- Get hands-on support with event planning
- Streamline the planning process
- Save time and avoid confusion with forms
- Have a centralized calendar of other student events to help with scheduling and promotion
Who should submit?
- If you have admin access to your organization’s portal you can submit an event request.
What should I submit?
- Organization events or activities
- Traveling with your organization
- Meetings (only one event request needed for recurring meetings)
- Tables on the Quad
- You get the idea…
When should I submit?
- Each type of event is unique. Take a look at our suggested timeline table to ensure you are providing the university plenty of time to assist you, and your student organization sufficient time to plan and implement successfully.
- Login to OrgSync.
- Go to your organization’s portal.
- Click on the “Events” tab.
- Click on the green “Create an event” button to the right.
- Fill out as much information as you can. You can edit after you submit.
- You’ll hear back from us within two (2) business days of your request to help you with next steps and/or to confirm your event.
Here’s a tutorial with detailed instructions on the whole process from start to finish.