What is a Service Saturday Site Leader?
Site leaders work with the Student Involvement and Leadership center staff to help coordinate and facilitate Service Saturday activities. Becoming a site leader is a great way to energize your resume and build new connections on and off campus. As a site leader you will gain skills in leadership, communication, and group management.
- Before each event: Help to research and connect with potential service sites.
- During each event: Serve as a point person at your service site to answer questions, ensure the safety and well being of participants, and encourage participation and development through reflection and educational discussions with service groups.
- After each event: Actively participate in site leader meetings to collaborate and to generate new ideas for future Service Saturdays.
Site Leaders should:
- Have a fun and approachable personality
- Be able to attend a 1 hour Site Leader Training
- Be enrolled as a full or part-time student at Boise State
- Be able to attend 3 out of 4 Service Saturdays per semester
- Commit to serving for a full semester
How do I become a Site Leader?
If you are interested in becoming a site leader please fill out the short application below.
Questions about becoming a Site Leader? Contact Melinda Jean Stafford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208.426.2877.